- Plymouth Harbor is one of Massachusetts most popular places to visit both by land and by sea. With its pristine beaches and ample history, Plymouth has become a vacation destination
- Plymouth is the oldest town in Massachusetts with a rich colonial history and lots of charm.
- Plymouth has grown from a small settlement into a large community of over 50,000 people in the area which spans over 100 square miles. There are 365 ponds and lakes, variety of public beaches, a working town wharf, acres of parks and recreation land and numerous historic landmarks for residents and tourists to visit and enjoy, as well as many restaurants and shops in our quaint little town.
- The Plymouth Yacht Club is in the heart of these activities, close to beaches, shops and restaurants, most in walking distance.
- Information is located at the Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce booth by the Historic Mayflower.
- Other area resources: